About Me

My photo
United States
My name is Kimberly Pearl and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I can share 3-D papercrafts and stationeries that are functional and also look "pretty & cute".

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

YAM by Corey Barba

Corey Barba is a long-time comic contributor for Nickelodeon Magazine, most notably with YAM - a silent comic, which is now it's own all-ages graphic novel from Top Shelf Production. He also write and draw Spongebob Squarepants comics, and creat print and web visuals and animal for global health and wellness, including a system for teaching nutrition to school age children.

I haven't heard of this since today, but I sure did fell in-love with the cubeecraft of YAM. Hope to see and read this comics and learn more about this character.

If your one of Corey Barba's fan of YAM then go make yourself this lovely and oh so irrisitable papertoys.









(L-R Gato, Yam, TV pet, Sham)





Photo of comics: Top Shelf Production
Photo & Template of Toys: Corey Barba


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...