About Me

My photo
United States
My name is Kimberly Pearl and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I can share 3-D papercrafts and stationeries that are functional and also look "pretty & cute".

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Stationary Love: Alice in Wonderland Planner


This is the continuation of my previous blog, about the stickers I got from Korea.

This is my very first planner that is somewhat like a stationary. My sister's friend got me the Alice in Wonderland planner, which is nice as it suits all ages. Or so I think it is.



The size of the planner is nice, its not that big nor small. Just the right size for me


The set includes lots of stickers for you to use as well.


Monthly Plan


Monthly Cash Account (Good way to keep track of your spending)


Daily Record


It also has some extra pages, where each page has a different picture.


Weekly Plan


Monthly Cash Account (close-up)

Here are the stickers included











0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...