About Me

My photo
United States
My name is Kimberly Pearl and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I can share 3-D papercrafts and stationeries that are functional and also look "pretty & cute".

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Cuteness Overload: Kimono Mouse-Pad


I remember the time when mouse pads are just given away for free, and they sure does look ordinary for just being a plain colored pad or sometimes a company's name written at the lower sides of the pads. I'm not sure if people still uses mouse pads nor uses a mouse, since most of the people prefer owning a laptop than having a desktop. I myself uses a laptop, but find it really convenient for me to scroll or edit pictures using a mouse.



I recently watched a Japanese parade and was motivated to post this "Japanese" mouse pad I bought in Asia months ago. I got this at a really cheap price for only $1 each, though I want to buy all of the designs, my mom has to stop me from spending too much money to stuffs I would barely even use.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...