About Me

My photo
United States
My name is Kimberly Pearl and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I can share 3-D papercrafts and stationeries that are functional and also look "pretty & cute".

Friday, December 31, 2010

Paper-Pearlfect

Who am I?

My name is Kimberly Wong from the Asia and I run this blog to help guide people find the most adorable fancy stationary from all over the globe and make cute and easy to make paper toys which I'm currently addicted to.

This will be my first ever blog after my friends from Facebook saw some of my paper toys and orgami works that they just want to know how to make one. I tried teaching them by sending private messages that includes photograph instruction that takes me forever to forward to every friends asking me how to make one, so I decided to make this blog. My blog doesn't end there, because I'll be blogging about fancy stationary that are one of a kind that you will want for yourself as well.



What's with the Name?

The name Pearlfect actually came from my name "Pearl" that my sister played with and ended up with the name pearlfect. And since I'll be blogging about paper I added the word to my name pearlfect coming up with the most cutest blog name ever.

Go ahead click the "FOLLOW" button


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...